SERVICE IN SECONDS - Removing UPPAbaby Seat Fabrics. Our VISTA, CRUZ and RumbleSeat fabrics are removable and washable so you can deal with those inevitable toddler messes. Here are instructions on how to clean once you remove the fabrics:
• Clean frame with a damp cloth and a mild detergent; dry thoroughly. DO NOT use abrasives.
• If the stroller chassis parts have been exposed to salt water we recommend that they be rinsed with fresh (tap) water as soon as possible to avoid corrosion. Always dry frame if wet.
• All fabrics are removable.
• Spot clean or hand wash in cold water with mild detergent. Dry flat and away from direct sunlight before re-use or storage. DO NOT bleach, iron or dry clean.
• To extend the life of your VISTA’s fabric, keep it clean and do not leave it in direct sunlight for long periods of time.
• DO NOT fold or store the stroller if it is damp or wet, nor store in a damp environment.
For more information on cleaning instructions, please contact our Customer Service team at 844-82-3132 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For stroller maintenance tips visit our blog: http://tuneup.uppababy.com/tips/
Tags: SERVICE IN SECONDS - Removing UPPAbaby Seat Fabrics