WGR614v6 NETGEAR Router - How to Change NAT Type to Open. ***READ DESCRIPTION BOX!!!***
Ever played either your PS3 or Xbox 360 online and hooked up with online but can't join a game lobby? Well, you better watch carefully on how to configure your NAT settings to open.
IMPORTANT NOTE: You may have noticed that you don't have the "NAT Filtering" option. That's because you have a very old firmware version of your router. You can download the latest firmware update here:
Router Upgrade Tutorial (Firmware update) (This will only work through Local Area Connection):
1) Download the firmware update in the link above.
2) Open a Web browser.
3) Access the router (http://192.168.1.1 or the Default Gateway address if the router's default IP was changed).
4) Log in the router (User Name = admin and Password = password, unless you changed it).
5) Write down all settings that you entered when previously configuring. (Usually this includes information such as ISP configuration and wireless security settings.)
7) Under "Maintenance," click "Router Upgrade."
8) Click "Browse" and locate the firmware upgrade file.
9) Click "Upload."
10) Wait for the router to reboot.
11) Under "Maintenance," click "Settings Backup," then click "Erase." (Or press the reset button on the back for 10 seconds.)
12) Wait one minute for the router to reboot.
13) Manually enter the configuration information you wrote down in Step 4. Use the Smartwizard.
Hope this helped and please Comment, Rate, and Subscribe!
Have any questions? ASK!
-Turn your "UPnP" on
-Update your Firmware to the Latest Firmware Version
Tags: WGR614v6 NETGEAR Router - How to Change NAT Type to Open, wgr614v6, netgear, open, nat, ps3, xbox, 360, tutorial, better, online, experience, sony, vegas, pro, version, 9.0, playstation, microsoft, smart phones, cheats, montage, cybersecurity, computer hacks, hacks, trailer, cellphones, hacking, hypnosis, music charts, software, mind control, gameplay, glitch, glitches, xbox360, combat, mobile